By logging into your Money Manager’s MetaTrader Account as an Investor, you may see the trades that your Money Manager is making.
The Money Manager would need to send the Investor their MetaTrader Account number and Investor password.
When the Fund is created, the Money Manager will get these credentials by e-mail. After that, the Investor must log in using the credentials provided by the Money Manager.
- Open the MetaTrader application
- Click on File.
- Click on Login to Trade Account.
- Insert the Account number and Investor password sent by your Money Manager.
- Select the Server Name: EmpowerLLC-Live4.
- Click on Login.
- Click on the Trade tab at the bottom terminal to view any ongoing trades.