We prioritize your account and funds security, which is why you might be asked to complete a Live Selfie request as an extra protective measure during withdrawals.
Here is a step-by-step guide on what the Live Selfie request is and how it works:
Understanding the Live Selfie Request
The Live Selfie request is a verification tool that ensures your account’s safety. It involves swift face recognition to confirm your identity.
How to Complete the Live Selfie Request to Withdraw Your Funds:
- When trying to make a withdrawal, you will receive a notification on your account compelling you to confirm your identity: “Your recent withdrawal request is pending your action: Click here to confirm your identity.
- You will receive an email as well with the same instructions.
- Click the “Verify” button either on the email or the platform.
- Once you select the “Verify” button, the platform will redirect you to a window where you will need to complete the Live Selfie request.
- All you need to do is follow the instructions: face the camera, ensure that your face is within the frame, and slowly turn your face around the circle.
- Once the Live Selfie request is completed, you will receive a confirmation message: “Your face scan was successful. Continue.”
That’s it! Your withdrawal has passed the Live Selfie request, and now it’s on its way.