EmpowerFX is thrilled to introduce TradeLocker Migration, allowing you to quickly transfer your trading accounts from MetaTrader to the new platform.
Here are some key points to keep in mind if you choose to migrate your MetaTrader account to TradeLocker:
- TradeLocker is a new, lightning-fast trading platform that boasts a minimalist interface and advanced tools and features to enhance your trading experience.
- Your trade parameters, including prices, pairs, account types, commission fees, and spreads, will remain the same when you migrate your account to TradeLocker.
- Unlike on MetaTrader, swap fees on TradeLocker are charged/credited to your balance immediately.
- EAs and other bots are currently not supported on TradeLocker, but we are constantly working to improve our services and add this feature in the future.
Follow these steps to migrate your account:
1. To migrate your account to TradeLocker, simply go to the “My Accounts” tab in the side menu, select the account you want to migrate, and click the “Migrate” button. Please note that accounts with active trades, no funds, or negative balances cannot be migrated. If you attempt to do so, they will be immediately archived.
2. Once you select the migration option, you will receive an email with your login information and a link to access TradeLocker.